Our CBD Apple Stem Cells Cream
Well simple- the highest grade pharmaceutical grade and scientifically proven ingredients in our CBD Apple Stem Cells Cream.
A Revolutionary Technology to Protect Skin Stem Cells PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica is a patented liposomal
preparation based on the stem cells of a rare Swiss apple. Uttwiler Spätlauber is an endangered apple variety that was well-known for its excellent storability and thus its
longevity potential. Mibelle Biochemistry has developed a novel technology enabling the cultivation of rare and endangered species like Uttwiler Spätlauber. Thanks to this technology called
PhytoCellTec™, plant stem cells can be obtained and incorporated into cosmetic products to ensure the longevity of skin cells and is in our CBD Apple Stem Cells Cream.
Studies showed the double activity of PhytoCellTec™
• it helps skin stem cells to maintain their characteristics and their capacity to build new tissues
• it delays aging and has an anti-wrinkle effect. PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica is the first plant stem cell active ingredient on the market whose effect was evaluated on human skin stem cells. This unique and revolutionary ingredient is able to protect the most precious skin cells, the skin stem cells, against premature aging.
Claim Ideas for PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica
• Protects longevity of skin stem cells
• Delays senescence of essential cells
• Increases the vitality of skin stem cells
• Combats chronological aging
• Advanced “stem cell cosmetic” formulas
• Real rejuvenation for face and body care
• Innovative skin care formulations
Formulating with PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica
• Recommended use level: 2–5%
• Incorporation: For cold processes, mix PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica into the aqueous phase. In cold/hot processes, add during the cooling phase below 40°C.
• Thermostability: Temperatures of up to 60°C for a short time do not affect the stability of PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica.
CBD Apple Stem Cells Cream
PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica
Association of 2 palmitoylated
matrikines: Pal-Gly-His-Lys and
Matrixyl®3000 supports the activation of the cutaneous repair process, and in particular at the level of the fragile and UV-damage prone papillary dermis. Matrixyl®3000 promotes wrinkle
smoothing and improves tone and elasticity.
Matrikines are messenger peptides
capable of regulating cell activities by
interacting with their specific receptors.
They activate certain genes involved
in the process of extracellular matrix
renewal and cell proliferation. These
mechanisms become weaker and
weaker with age.
(Check PCPC on-line dictionary for latest INCI name)
Glycerin – Aqua (Water) – Butylene
Glycol – Carbomer – Polysorbate 20
– Palmitoyl Oligopeptide –
The first peptide for expression wrinkles
Minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and it is an alternative to well-known cosmetic procedures.
Mechanism of action
The first hexapeptide that is a replica of the N-terminal end of SNAP-25 and competes in vitro with the natural protein for a position in the SNARE complex.
Decreased appearance of wrinkle volume and length just after 1 week. Average reduction of 17% in wrinkle depth after 15 days.
ARGIRELINE™ peptide Includes the Following Benefits:
• Creates Smoother, Tighter Skin with Our Potent ARGIRELINE™ peptide
• Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles for a Smoother, More Vibrant Appearance
• Enhances Skin Elasticity
• Evens Skin Tone for a Brighter, More Radiant Complexion
• Improves Skin Texture by Reducing Skin Problems Due to Age
• Deeply Moisturizes to Hydrate Dry, Dull Skin
We don’t need to make claims here with CBD science has proven the results of CBD in many forms: see science links below-
- Cannabinoids inhibit human keratinocyte proliferation through a non-CB1/CB2 mechanism and have a potential therapeutic value in the treatment of psoriasis
- CBD exerts sebostatic and antiinflammatory effects on human sebocytes
- The endocannabinoid system of the skin in health and disease
- Epigenetic control of skin differentiation genes by phytocannabinoids
- A novel control of human keratin expression: cannabinoid receptor 1-mediated signaling down-regulates the expression of keratins K6 and K16 in human keratinocytes in vitro and in situ
- Endocannabinoids modulate human epidermal keratinocyte proliferation and survival via the sequential engagement of cannabinoid receptor-1 and transient receptor potential vanilloid-1
- Cannabinoid 1 receptors in keratinocytes modulate proinflammatory chemokine secretion and attenuate contact allergic inflammation
- Attenuation of allergic contact dermatitis through the endocannabinoid system
- Topical cannabinoid agonists. An effective new possibility for treating chronic pruritus
- The role of cannabinoids in dermatology
- Cannabidiol upregulates melanogenesis through CB1 dependent pathway by activating p38 MAPK and p42/44 MAPK